Return to our main page

Go to our Google Group

Friday, March 30, 2007

Alpha 002 due end of April

I have set a goal to have Alpha 002 released by the end of April.

The main difference from Alpha 001 will be that Alpha 002 will be able to download torrents. That is the only feature I am working on at the moment.

Yes, I will slowly add more features over time, but I don't really want to overload it, so I will have to draw a line at what is possible with the limitations I have, not overloading it, and what is needed.

I am naming them by 00's, because I want the last Alpha to be 007 ;)

[While I hope to have it out at the end of April, whether it will happen or not is a different matter, but I am working hard to make it happen]

1 comment:

piotrsnt said...

When I can get this plug-in for firefox? I think bittorrent for firefox is very good idea. When you finish 007 version??

I'm sorry. I'm from Poland and my English isn't good :/