Return to our main page

Go to our Google Group

Sunday, February 25, 2007

A start of a UI

I have just uploaded to SVN a update to what is currently in existence of the extension, and it is starting to have a UI. I have finally got it working to have a item in the Tools menu, and now when you click on it, it has the basis of a options UI.

I had to start over, but not much had been done, and now that everything I am trying to do (so far) is working, I am very happy. I will try to make this work a bit better, and then I will try XPCOM (noooo!) again (again, if anyone has any experience with creating and using XPCOM components, please email me).

I will update here again when something else comes up. Also, remember, if you want to help out with the project, just go to the main page and select "join project" or help out in the Google Group.

No comments: