Return to our main page

Go to our Google Group

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SVN isn't my favourite tool to work with

I have to admit, I have never really worked with SVN before (I have got stuff from it, but never added stuff), and I have to say it is very confusing.

I have had this problem before, but I can't be bothered to fix it tonight. So if no one can find anything in SVN, or very little... sorry! It will be up sometime tomorrow.

For those interested, the code I was going to upload was just code that added a BitFox tab to the preferences (unix) / options (windows) dialog, and a uncompiled sample C++ component (the only problem I have now is turning it into a XPCOM component, once I get that and am able to access the code (as I said, very simple code, just to test if I can access it from the extension), then I will be able to include some BitTorrent code).

No comments: